The Undeniable Drama Codex was a creator project, part of Definitely Real’s production of I Dared My Best Friend to Ruin My Life. You can read more about that project at TeamZander.com. Thanks to Definitely Real and all of my collaborators on this project, especially Alysha Shaw and Karen Wennberg.
This post is a full chronology of the Undeniable Drama Codex. It contains the container narrative and the stand-alone UDC Case Files. My name is Billiam. I am a writer and narrative designer from Santa Fe, New Mexico. You can reach me by e-mail at email@example.com or on Twitter as @SleepawayChamp. Thanks so much for reading and I hope the causalities shaping your life are generally less-severe than they are for most people.
— Billiam Rodgers
The Undeniable Drama Codex Container Narrative
- Introduction: Quantifiable Embarrassment Solutions
- Introduction: What is the UDC?
- Introduction: About J. Dout PhD
- One: UDC: Definitely Real Partition
- Two: UDC Alert! Impending Team Takedown Hack
- Three: Everything I Do, I Do for the Good of Social Media
- Four: Master UDC Index for Team Zander, Team Takedown
- Five: The Undeniable Drama Index for 10.08
- Six: The Devil’s Triangle
- Seven: It’s All Coming Together!
- Eight: A Vision of Animations, Deep Fakes in the Social Sphere
- Nine: Undeniable Predictions [AUTOMATED]
- Ten: The Codex is at Peace. Dout Signing Off
The UDC Case Files